To kick off the 20th Annual Meeting for ETFO, we are excited to introduce the new ETFO Events mobile app. Once downloaded, attendees will have access to all the event information needed for the 2018 Annual Meeting. The app can be used to network with other attendees, review the meeting agenda, use the interactive map and be instantaneously updated on all news pertaining to the Annual Meeting. Click HERE to view a video for an overview of what the app can do.
The app features are available both online and offline.
The event app is compatible with both android and iOS mobile phones. To download the ETFO Events app, please follow the following steps:
- Via the google play store or apple app store, search for ETFO Events.
- Download the ETFO Events app on to your phone.
- Click OK to receiving notifications through your phone. This way, you will be alerted with any news sent out for the Annual Meeting.
- Click View Event.
- Use your ETFO events username email to log in to the event (the email used to register for the Annual Meeting).
- Create a password for the ETFO Events app. Note, this will be the password when accessing all events through this mobile app.
- Once you are in the app, it will download and update the Annual Meeting contents on your phone when you have access to data or wi-fi. When you are offline (no access to data or wi-fi), you will still be able to access the content previously downloaded (ie. agenda, maps, exhibitor information, etc.)
Alternatively, you can access the app via the Eventmobi website: https://eventmobi.com/2018etfoam.
- Log into the event using your ETFO events username email.
- Create a password for the ETFO Events app. Note, this will be the password when accessing all events through the ETFO Events app or mobile site.
- If you are using a Blackberry phone, tap the menu button and select Add to Home Screen. The website will then be added to your home screen for easy access to ETFO Events app.
- If you are using an Android phone, tap the menu button and select Add to Home Screen. Name the icon as ETFO Events App and click add. The website will then be added to your home screen for easy access to ETFO Events app.
- If you are using a Windows phone, tap the ellipses icon and select Pin to Start. You can then tap the new pin to open the app from your start page.
- If you are using an Apple phone, tap on the arrow icon in your browser and select Add to Home Screen. Name the icon as ETFO Events App and click add. The website will then be added to your home screen for easy access to ETFO Events app.
Once you have entered the app or website, you can edit your profile by clicking the person icon in the right top corner. If you are having trouble accessing the app, please contact the Events App Support Team via email at email@example.com or via phone at 1-888-296-8415 Monday-Friday 8am-8pm EST and Sat-Sun 9am-5pm EST.
An Event App Help Desk will also be available at the Annual Meeting from Monday – Thursday during the ETFO office hours in Sheraton Hall A. Feel free to drop by for any assistance to the ETFO Events app.